OptiSpheric® IOL measures accurately the diopter power and MTF of any kind of
intraocular lenses in air and in-situ according to the EN/ISO 11979 standard.
In addition it measures radius of curvature and back focal length (BFL).
An innovative design of Model Eye is used for tests of IOL under in-situ conditions.
The advanced software uses a script language for the easy programming of
automated test sequences and allows for the characterization of multifocal, aspheric,
toric, diffractive and refractive lenses.
OptiSpheric® IOL setup follows the requirements of the ISO 11979 standard for
the different parameters to be measured. An illuminated target is at the focus of a collimator,
so that parallel light is incident upon the IOL. All targets needed for full characterisation of
the IOL are mounted in a manual or fully automated reticle changer.
Double slits are used for power determination, single slit, cross or pinhole are used for
MTF measurement. The collimator is an achromatic objective lens that is virtually free of
aberrations for the wavelength band transmitted by the filter.
The filter is transmitting green light with a narrow band transmittance peak at 546.1 nm.
A microscope with a high numerical aperture allows for imaging of the target on
a high resolution CCD-Camera connected to the PC.
The complete measurement head, including the microscope and the sensor,
is mounted on a motorized stage featuring micro step operation for fast and accurate autofocus.
OptiSpheric® IOL can be customized to measure at different wavelengths.
An instrument version measuring all parameters over the visible spectral range is available.
In-air measurement holder
When measuring in air, the IOL is placed in a suitable holder designed for different kinds of
sample diameters and haptics shapes. The aperture, typically of 3 mm can be adjusted to
diameters from 1 to 6 mm. The IOL holder itself is clamped by a self centering mount with
a diameter range of 3-35 mm equipped with accurate translation facilities in X, Y-directions.
In-situ measurement holder
When measuring in situ, the intraocular lens must be inserted in a model eye simulating
the effect of the real human eye. Two types of model eyes can be used, both compliant to the
ISO 11979 standard. They are composed of two parallel plates delimitating the area filled with
saline solution. The IOL is placed in between these two plates on a sample holder including the
aperture stop. An achromatic doublet simulates the eye cornea.
Standard Model Eye
The standard model eye is a small, easy to use holder which is positioned into the self centering mount.
Advanced Model Eye
The advanced model eye additionally allows for 35°C heating of the fluid chamber and tilting of the lens holder up to 5° in order to simulate the behavior of a tilted IOL when inserted in the eye.
Additionally it brings advanced adjustment features:
OptiSpheric® IOL準確地量測任何眼內透鏡在空氣中和實體內的屈光率和MTF, 依照EN/ISO 11979 標準. 此外還可以量測曲率和後焦距
OptiSpheric® OL-Software provides unique features in order to optimize the measurement process:
* Simultaneous measurement of the EFL and MTF using special target patterns and specific routines for software calculation
* Alternative MTF measurement using a slit or a pinhole as a target. While the slit based MTF measurement is accurate,
it shows the optical performance in one azimuth only. The pinhole based MTF measurement provides information over
the full lens aperture and is ideal for fast inspection of aspheric lenses and determination of astigmatism axis
* Automated selection and positioning of the suitable reticle (target) for the current application
* Set up files with the optimized process parameters with password protected access for operator and supervisor
* Script tools for custom programming and analysis
* Data treatment functions like apodization to compensate for background effects
of close focusing planes in case of multifocal IOL
* Transfer of the main measurement functions to a dedicated keyboard,
so that even unskilled operators can provide reliable measurement results in production environment
* Extensive data processing using EXCEL
* 用特殊圖案和軟體計算方式同時量測EFL 和 MTF
* 使用狹縫和圓孔為目標作MTF 替代量測法. 當使用狹縫作準確MTF量測, 只是顯示一個方位角上的性能. 使用圓孔的MTF 量測提供透鏡所有方位的量測結果, 可快速檢測非球面透鏡和定義出像散軸
* 自動選擇和放置適當的刻痕物 (目標物) 做應用
* 建立最佳流程參數檔案, 具密碼保護以區分操作員和控制工程師
* 資料處理功能比如去角化, 在多焦點IOL離焦平面太近狀況時, 可補償背景產生的效應
* 將主要量測功能轉換到精緻鍵盤上, 量產時即使非熟練的操作員所量得的數據也很可靠
|Auto CAD PDF||Auto CAD DXF||Solidworks||eDrawing||Step||Manual||SpecSheet||MFG Spec||MSDS||CatalogPage||RoHS|